Current bankroll (10/14/2006):   $414

Sitting on the sidelines to see how this absurd new law pans out.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Finished on a Whimper?

Results: 1 hour played; down $11; cleared $70 bonus

Yet another session where the cards just weren't falling for me. Since I knew that I had to be close to clearing the second part of the $100 bonus, I decided to play two $.25/$.50 tables. Neither one was very good to me. When I left the second table, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the $70 bonus had cleared. The first 100 hands went by pretty fast; it took forever for the second 400.

I'm playing a home game tonight with some buddies. They like to play all of the crazy poker games (the dealer picks the game). I read an article on Badugi last night, so I think we'll give it a try. It has to be better than "Peg-Leg Pete" or the other crap they come up with. Why can't we just play hold 'em?

1 Comments:

At 1/24/2006 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home