Current bankroll (10/14/2006):   $414

Sitting on the sidelines to see how this absurd new law pans out.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Loose Two Hour Session

Results: 2 hours played; up $4

Tonight I played $.25/$.50 for two hours with decent results overall. At one point I was down $14 for the session, but the table was so loose I decided to play another hour. The loose players were hitting cards on the river when I was losing; they didn't hit them when I charged back. I won $18 in the last twenty minutes.
Here's an example of the play you're liable to come across on Sporting Bet. I watched a player UTG raise pre-flop and bet/raise every street; he had 45 off-suit, flopped low pair (4's), and drew trips on the river. The same player cold-called a preflop raise on another hand with 10 5 off-suit. Although he won big with the 4's, he lost his entire $28 afterwards and left the table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home