Current bankroll (10/14/2006):   $414

Sitting on the sidelines to see how this absurd new law pans out.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A Little Tired

Results: 1 hour played; up $5

I was a little tired tonight, so I didn't feel like playing for very long. During the session, I had a couple good hands, but the table was tighter than normal. I thought about looking for a different table but decided to call it an evening instead.

I had a nice win on pocket 9's when I flopped a set. Probably the best hand was Ah Jh one off of the button. I flopped a pair of aces, and everyone folded to the MP in front of me who raised. I re-raised and everyone else folded. Heads-up, we traded bets on the last two streets, and he showed Ac4d (why would you raise preflop with that hand?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home