Current bankroll (10/14/2006):   $414

Sitting on the sidelines to see how this absurd new law pans out.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Easy Money on Total Poker

Results: 1 hour played; up $34

Ok, this site is crazy. I played for an hour at a $1/$2 table, and I think they are even looser than the lower limit tables. The players per flop on this table was 76%.

On one hand, I had QJs and all nine other players called the blind. The flop was 89T rainbow and four of us capped the betting. Three capped the turn (a 4), and one stayed in for the river (6). He showed K9 for high pair.

I'm done for the evening (watching Arkansas and Florida), but I'll be back on Sunday.

1 Comments:

At 3/13/2006 6:00 AM, Blogger Klopzi said...

Great job! I'll admit I'm more than a little jealous: the 1/2 tables have been kicking my ass rather soundly over the course of my poker "career".

Maybe Total Poker is the answer..?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home