Current bankroll (10/14/2006):   $414

Sitting on the sidelines to see how this absurd new law pans out.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

3 Tournaments Last Night and Another Freeroll Today

Although the tournaments ran into the wee hours of the morning, I had another good night at the home game last night. I lost the first tournament but came in second on the next two for a total of $29. In the last game, I was chip leader by about 5X, but lost four all-ins in a row Kx against Ax to lose the tournament. At that point I felt like I had to put him all in, and he got very lucky.

There were a couple of memorable hands where I kicked someone out by a big suckout. One one, he had 6d7d and I had AdTd. After putting him all in, the flop was 6c7sJd. Both the turn and river were diamonds for a runner-runner flush. On another, I put he #2 stack all-in preflop and he flopped a flush. I needed runner-runner JJ or TT to beat him, and it came JJ for a full-house. One a previous hand, he had quad queens and lost to a royal flush (someone else has a boat on that hand, so the pot was huge).

I'm going to try the $5,000 freroll on Bet365 again this afternoon. There will probably be 10,000 players, and if it's like last week, first place is $960. I'll be happy of I place higher than last week (190), but I'd really like that big prize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home