Current bankroll (10/14/2006):   $414

Sitting on the sidelines to see how this absurd new law pans out.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Starting to Doubt Myself

Results: 1 hour played; down $11

I'm really beginning to rethink if Bet365 is where I need to be playing. I'm down about $55 since starting here (including tournament winnings) and I've played 200 raked hands for a $20 bonus. Maybe this is within the normal bankroll swings, but it doesn't feel right to me.

I'm going to play three more 1-hour sessions and reevaluate. If I'm up or even, I'll play three more. If I'm down, I'll make sure that I've played another 100 raked hands and pull up stakes.
If it's not fun, there's no reason to continue.

1 Comments:

At 2/28/2006 10:17 AM, Blogger Klopzi said...

I tried Bet365 for a session or two but found it a little too hard to clear the bonus.

It's very hard to build a bankroll from scratch, especially at the 0.25/0.50 limits. You seem to have the bankroll for 50c/1 so why not give it a try?

You'll find bonuses clearing much more quickly (especially at Prima Network sites). Also, try to find the Instant Bankroll deals out there - free money to play with.

Give me a shout if you'd like to figure out your options and want some input.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home