Current bankroll (10/14/2006):   $414

Sitting on the sidelines to see how this absurd new law pans out.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Another Positive Session

Results: 1 hour played; up $11

I played a short 1 hour session this evening before watching an SEC basketball game. The game was as loose as the others I've played. One of them rivered a straight after calling a pre-flop raise with 4d5c. Those are the players you want at your table every time you play.

The only negative comment I have about the site so far, other than the Boss interface, it that it can be difficult to find a table even at the lower limits. I wanted to play .50/1, but there weren't any tables (even full). I settled for .25/.50, but I guess I can't complain with the results.

This weekend I'm going shopping with my wife and daughter, so I'll have to settle with reading about poker. My daughter is looking for a prom dress, and my wife doesn't want to drive. I'll spend some quality time with Lee Jones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home