Current bankroll (10/14/2006):   $414

Sitting on the sidelines to see how this absurd new law pans out.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

More Total Poker Action

Results: 1.5 hours played; up $6

It continues. I played for an hour and a half at .50/1 for a $6 gain. It almost feels like I'm home again. The players on Total Poker are as loose as any others I've seen. They play on almost anything and hold out for nearly impossible draws. I was sucked out a few times, but made up for it when they didn't hit their draws.

We'll see how it goes over a few more sessions, but so far, I'm glad I chose them for my next poker site.

This afternoon over lunch, the previous post, I hit two flush draws on the first two hands. The first was king high second was ace high; another player had the king. The whole table was complaining about the suck-outs, but both times I was playing within the pot odds. Maybe next time they'll try for he flush draw (when they shouldn't) and I'll be there to take their money again.

1 Comments:

At 3/09/2006 6:03 AM, Blogger Klopzi said...

It's always nice when you feel your game starting to click again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home