Current bankroll (10/14/2006):   $414

Sitting on the sidelines to see how this absurd new law pans out.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Computer is Working Again

This hasn't been a good month for my online poker, but at least the bankroll is stable.

The power supply in my computer was fried, so I ordered a new one online. I found a 500 watt ps (with a huge quiet fan) on Pricewatch for $42. I installed it the weekend it was delivered and it lasted exactly three hours and went out. The replacement came in today, so hopefully it will last a little longer.

I'm only going to run the computer for about an hour and then give it a chance to cool down before I try a long session. Maybe I'll finally get to play poker this weekend.

I played a home game (tournament) two weekends back; I'll post the details for it tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 2/17/2006 9:45 AM, Blogger Klopzi said...

Good to have you back...almost.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home