Current bankroll (10/14/2006):   $414

Sitting on the sidelines to see how this absurd new law pans out.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Back in the Action

Results: 2 hours played; up $9

I finally was able to play some poker last night and again this morning. Last night I played three 10-player $2.50 no limit tournaments on Bet65. The results were 2nd, 3rd, and 5th for the three games for a profit of $4. This morning I played for an hour of .25/.50 limit poker and was up $5. I doubt if I had any hands count towards the bonus, but it's been so long since I played limit poker, I thought I'd ease back into it.

I should get in a substantial amount of play this weekend, so I'll post more over the next two days.

I did some searches this afternoon and found a new link to my page, so I'm adding one back to Hometown Poker. Thanks Drewspop!

1 Comments:

At 2/24/2006 12:03 PM, Blogger Klopzi said...

Good job! Good to see you're finally back to the grind.

If it makes you feel any better, I played 3 hours of $25 NL last night and only won $5. Maybe I should play the 0.25/0.50 cent tables.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home