Current bankroll (10/14/2006):   $414

Sitting on the sidelines to see how this absurd new law pans out.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Fun Session at Paradise Poker

Results: 3 hours played; up $5

I played for an hour last night and for two hours tonight for a $5 gain. Instead of playing the $.50/$1 tables that my bankroll will support, I've moved back down to the $.25/$.50 tables to help knock the rut off of my limit game. Unfortunately, the bonus clearing is taking way too long at this level. I tried to speed it up a bit by multi-tabling tonight, but it's going to take a level change to make a real difference.

I tried to post last night, but for some reason it wasn't saved. Yesterday at lunch I found out that I won a grand prize in an online sweepstakes sposnored by Dodge and Golf Magazine. Since the letter didn't say, for a few minutes I thought I may have won a car or truck. As it turns out, the prize is a nice set of Cleveland golf clubs worth $2,000. I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to keep them, but either way I'm very happy with the non-poker win!

1 Comments:

At 7/28/2006 9:28 PM, Blogger Matt Silverthorn said...

Sweet! Congrats on the sweepstakes! I never win those things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home