Current bankroll (10/14/2006):   $414

Sitting on the sidelines to see how this absurd new law pans out.

Friday, April 21, 2006

More Linesmaker Poker Play

Results: 9 hours played; down $18

It's been a while since I posted anything, so I figured I was due for an update. I've been playing more SNG's on Linesmaker Poker recently than the limit tables over the last week. Last weekend, I lost about $85 on a handful of tournaments (including a $20 multi-table tournament), so since then, I've been grinding it back. I've found that if I play on the weekend nights, I can regularly win, but on the weeknights, I lose. The fish must come out on the weekends.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to clear this bonus very fast if I keep playing these tournaments, so I'm going to switch back to limit poker for the bulk of my play. The limit tables on Linesmaker are pretty easy (at least at my limits), so it shouldn't take too long. Also, as I've said before, the bonuses are really nice on this site. If you haven't signed up yet, be sure and do so.

Speaking of affliates, I went through a couple of the affiliate reports for the sites I have listed here and saw that I've already had a few signups under me. If you want to try one of these off-the-wall sites that I play, I appreciate you using my links. I was surprised at how many people read this thing regularly, and even more surprised when I saw who was coming in via Google search results. If you do a Google search for one of these poker sites, my link is the second one on the list!

The strangest search so far was "how much is four yards of dirt". I guess Google knows how much I was getting buried a few weeks back.

In a previous post, I mentioned a new affiliate program that I joined. It seemed great because they give you an immediate $50 once you link their site on your web page. Unfortunately, they won't send you a check until you've reached $175 in bonuses. It's not as exciting as it first seemed, but $50 is $50. Here's a link to the site if you're interested. If you have a lot of traffic on your page, it might be worthwhile.

For those who are keeping score, since my beating last weekend, I've won 3 out of 5 $5 SNG's and came in 2nd and 4th on the other two. I don't know how many I lost last Saturday afternoon though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home