Current bankroll (10/14/2006):   $414

Sitting on the sidelines to see how this absurd new law pans out.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Building the Bankroll

Results: 2 hour played; up $8

I played an hour of $.50/$1 limit poker this evening and was up $2. There wasn't anything special about the session, but I was up so that's something.

Then I played a $3 SNG. There was a guy at the table who went all-in over and over and was tilting the whole table. He was sitting to my left, and every time I would raise, he'd come over the top. I kept thinking that I was setting him up for a big score, but I never got the opportunity. He pushed out everyone at the table (including me), and I took second place.

I'll keep working on the limit tables; I really need to clear that bonus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home