Current bankroll (10/14/2006):   $414

Sitting on the sidelines to see how this absurd new law pans out.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Playing Awful in the Tight Games

Results: 2.5 hours played; down $36

Now that I have some Poker Tracker stats, I should be able to figure out what I'm doing wrong, but I'm still losing when the games are tighter. I played two different sessions at $.50/$1.00 tables, and lost at both sessions. Both tables had around 32% of the players seeing the flop.

Some of it was just plain luck. I had KK in the big blind and everyone folded to me (I won $.25). On the very next hand, the player to my left had KK and everyone but me called his pre-flop raise (he won $9.50).

The only positive not of the evening was that I got up to 100 raked hands which clears $10. At this rate, this is going to be an expensive $100 bonus.

1 Comments:

At 1/24/2006 6:52 AM, Blogger Klopzi said...

The thing I found with Bet365 is that they have great monthly bonuses, but only if you're playing at $1/$2 limit or 0.50/1.00 NL.

I also find that the play on Prima tables ranges from very good to very awful. Out of 10 players, I found it common to see 3 TAGs (tight-aggressive) players, 2 rocks, and a mixture of fish/calling stations rounding out the table.

I'm interested in seeing how things turn out at Bet365. I may go back there myself once I've moved up to playing the higher limits.

Anyway, good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home