Current bankroll (10/14/2006):   $414

Sitting on the sidelines to see how this absurd new law pans out.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Two for Two

Results: 3.5 hour played; up $19

What a day! This morning I planted my vegetable garden and moved the last of four yards of dirt into the back yard. Since I didn't really want to move all of the dirt by hand, I rented one of the Bobcat mini track loaders. It really helped, but it was still a lot of work. The compact loader (that you ride) would have been easier, but the larger one wouldn't fit through my gate:



I took a short break this afternoon to play in a freeroll on Bet365. There were about 12,000 players for the $1,000 guaranteed prize (the top 235 payed if I remember). I left in 623rd place when I went all in with pocket K's after a K hit on the flop. Some donk called with ATo (no pair on the flop) and drew a flush on the river.

Once I was finished in the yard, I played some $.25/$.50 for about an hour and lost $5. The game wasn't memorable, but I really wanted to play $.50/$1 when I sat down. Next time I should wait for the table I really want.

Then I decided to play another sit and go. This time it was a $5 tournament. The results were much like last night. When there were five of us left, I put three of the others all in with two pair, but one of them drew into a set on the river. This put me at low stack with three left. It didn't really matter though; in the end, I took home the gold.

I might play a little more this evening if I can stay awake. As I said, it's been quite a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home