Current bankroll (10/14/2006):   $414

Sitting on the sidelines to see how this absurd new law pans out.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Two More Sit and Go's

Results: 2 hours played; up $16

I decided to play another couple sit and go's this evening. The first was a $3 tournament and I didn't do so well. I was the early chip leader, but had four bad hands in a row in the middle of the tournament and busted out in 5th place.

The second was a $5 tournament. I really started out in a zone. Normally, I only play premium hands early, but I started this one out in the big blind so I played the first two by default. Out of the first five hands, I won four. Out of the next three, I won two more (a blind steal and a split pot). Eventually I won eight out of the first eleven hands. On the eighth hand, I raised preflop with the hammer on the button and took down a nice pot when I flopped a pair and made two pair on the turn. Of course, that was the one hand of the evening where I showed everyone my cards: "HAMMER!".

When we got to four players, the other three were playing decent poker, so the game dragged on a bit. Eventually the others fell one by one, and I won my 3rd sit and go in four attempts this weekend. Again, thank you Dan Harrington!

1 Comments:

At 4/10/2006 6:03 AM, Blogger Klopzi said...

Congrats on the SNGs! It looks like your game's really progressing well.

I may give LineMaker a try - I'll take a look and sign up if things look good. Never played a Boss Media skin before.

Also, what's this new thing about affiliates? I like affiliates and I'm very impatient...klopzi@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home