Current bankroll (10/14/2006):   $414

Sitting on the sidelines to see how this absurd new law pans out.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Lots of Hands Today

Results: 3 hours played; down $12

I played three different sessions today multi-tabling the $.25/$.50 hands each session. The first was brutal: I lost $23 in an hour and forty-five minutes. After a little break, I played a different table for the rest of the second hour and won $3. Later this evening, I had another hour-long session and won $8.

Overall, the first session really wasn't bad; unfortunately, I lost four big hands for the majority of losses. On one, I had the nut ace-high straight on the turn and was beat by a flush when the third spade fell on the river. On another, I had AdKd; the board was xdKcxdAc at the turn. I had two pair on the board with a decent shot at a flush. The flop was another club, giving my opponent the flush instead.

In each of these four hands, the person who beat me shouldn't have been in the hand with their pre-flop cards. I'm not going to worry about it too much though. If it weren't for players like these, it would be much harder to win in the long run. If they didn't win every once in a while, we wouldn't have as many fish. Maybe they'll be there again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home