Current bankroll (10/14/2006):   $414

Sitting on the sidelines to see how this absurd new law pans out.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Legal Again!

Results: 2 hours played; down $4

I took the afternoon off to renew my driver's license (it expired last June), so I was able to get in a two hour session this afternoon. I played two $.25/$.50 tables, and it was a decent session. Although it ended on a down note, I was playing pretty well and the tables were quite loose.

I'm going to take a little break and play more later. Multi-tabling is more taxing than playing on single tables. After two hours, I'm ready for a break!

On another note, I'm going to look for some type of virtual desktop software that will let me spread things out a bit. What I'm looking for is available on UNIX, but I don't know if it is for Windows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home